Thursday 1 February 2018

Busier Yesterday!

Yesterday  was a busier day than today. We got up reasonably as I had a hair appointment at the hairdressers, mainly to get my hair cut. It hadn't been done since July !!! I couldn't believe that when Vin told me from his diary.  In the meantime the salon I normally go to had moved to a larger premises in Formby. It was a horrible day actually and the door to the salon is right on a corner. I was nearly blown off my feet!  Lovely hair wash  nice young girl with a very gentle touch. Then my hair cut. Nice and tidy again and hopefully looks a lot better.  Out of there one hour later and we went off to Tesco to their Costa. Vin had an Americano and I had a flat white which was lovely. We both remarked just how many older people there were in there.Most of them with food things as well. We seem to be the group with all of the money these days!!
Home to a nice quiet afternoon. 
Today we have stayed in , it is a brighter day, but Vin says it is very cold. Our Jane  rang up as we were having our coffee, she was on her way to The Trafford Centre. To do some shopping she said.  She was telling me about  her night shift on tuesday, sounded awful, and a load of troublesome cases. Oh dear!
Little Jess didn't move yesterday when we went out, today she woke her daddy up fairly early and plonked herself on his front.  Then she spent the rest of the day in her basket. As usual then. 

 She went in her hut last night and stayed there for ages. Keeping warm by the fire I suppose. 

No comments: