Friday 23 March 2018

Is Spring Springing!

Friday and another stop in day for us.  Mostly having a bit odf a breather from appointments, and a few coming up next week so just enjoying going nowhere. Doesn't matter really  it's nice to enjoy  being in. I'm sure little Jessie likes being in with her daddy!
Hope our Jane had a good night last night, she is on four nights in a row, don't know how she manages that.
Quite dull today, no sunshine around either. I see next door have a lot  of steam coming out of their boiler which generally means it is cold. We still have heaters on all the time. Mind you I feel the cold, always have so it has to be very warm for me not to have warmth somewhere. 
Vin has been out with his camera today, and taken some snaps of the garden and his bulbs. Nice show this year particularly the barrel; which looks great in our little front garden.

Vin has uploaded some more photos from the camera, but for the life of me i can't find them. Really tried, so here is one of last year's barrel. Baby moon they were and not a patch on this year which look gorgeous.
Look at me Daddy XXX 

No comments: