Thursday 8 March 2018

Snow Again!

Who would have thought it. Snow again this morning, and according to Vin it was quite thick too, with traffic hold ups on the by-pass, and schools shut down! Again!  They seem to shut schools down for anything these days. Anyway it has all gone now, and it looks more like rain than anything.  Vin tried to push jessie out in the garden this morning but she wasn't having any of it, and walked away from the cat flap. 
 Just before I came upstairs to do this he said to  the room "Are you warm enough darling?  I said "yes thanks"  He said " I didn't mean you, I meant the cat!" Huh well that's me told then! Just as long as his little princess is warm then!
Nice soup for lunch today, nothing like a bit of snowy weather to make soup look inviting. We had carrot and coriander, the Heinz one which is lovely and we think much better than the Baxter's one.  Four croutons and a piece of toast, yummy. 

Out today darling ? No I don't think so either. 

No comments: