Monday 26 March 2018

Peepers!

One appointment today, right in the middle of the day at twelve o'clock. Specsavers in Formby for an eye test, I last had one done about sixteen months ago but thought when they rang that it was longer. Anyway, when Vin found my prescription it was only sixteen months, but I went because I had made the appointment then. Got there on time as we always do and only waited a short while. Same bloke as last time, and he did all the usual tests but my eyes don't need a different prescription so I have stuck with the pairs that I have. 
Home for coffee  mainly because it is the Easter holidays and there are lots of kids around,plus it was lunchtime so we decided to go home. Had lovely coffees at home with the radio and the cat!
There are signs of Spring all over now and lots of sunshine, but the weather forecast says it is going to get colder towards the weekend.  We shall wait and see. 
Little Jessie went out this morning according to Vin she likes a bit of a mooch ion the garden, and he was very proud of the fact that she came in by herself!!!! 
Gorgeous daffodils this year. Tete-a-tete variety again. 
Tired out after her outing!!

No comments: