Thursday 1 March 2018

Out Today!

Brrr! It is freezing today. I do have to say that we are lucky here on the coast though. looking at the news today the rest of the country, particularly in the East are having it extremely badly, with very bad snow, traffic jams on a number of motorways, with some people stuck for hours unable to move. 
I had an appointment in the Podiatry clinic at 3.30 and because Vin wanted to get there early we left early.  The traffic was quite light actually and we made excellent time. Got there quite a bit early and the foyer was busy so I thought  we would be waiting for ages. As it happened we weren't and after a little while I was called in.  Cathy undid both of the paddings and cleaned it up a bit, then the Dr came in to inspect. It was my really really nice little Dr Oui who I have seen loads of times before. Greeted me with "Back again"  I like him, he was the one who used to send me home when I was inside>  All good today and re dressed then  off on our journey back home again. 
Back for around 4.20 and sat here doing the posting. Quite a wind getting up and it is a really cold bitter one too. The sky does actually look like it is going to snow but we shall have to wait and see. 
Little Jessie hasn't been out today, she isn't soft that one. Staayed inside in her basket all curled up nice and warm. 
She did get up to greet her Daddy when he came through the door though. Aaaah!

No comments: