Tuesday 23 October 2018

Cool and Blowy!

Woke up today to a completely different day from yesterday. Very breezy and blowy and grey looking. Not raining but does look very grey.
We are in today but might  go to Dobbies tomorrow we need a few things from there that we have run out of. I want to have a bit of a gander at the Christmas things also, am looking for a bauble for the swap.  I do a swap every year with the people from the Delia site and  and had them from all over the place each one a bit different. 
Jessie has been inside most of the day, I think the wind frightens her a bit she doesn't like sudden noises they make her jump. Don't know how she puts up with Vin sneezing that's very loud and makes me jump quite often. 
Stop sneezing I'm comfy here . Is it cream cake time?

No comments: