Thursday 18 October 2018

Good Couple of Days!

Yesterday it was our morning visit to Aintree. I had to go to the dressing clinic to get the toes redressed, and I have had a letter about a blood test for a while now so thought we would go and get that done also if there was time. Vin dropped me off at the entrance and I went down to the clinic, picked up a card which said 4 and then sat down. Vin went off to park the car. Only sat there for a few minutes and someone shouted 4 so I went along to the right room. Vin joined me some minutes later. Got the foot redone and looking fine so  no need to go back till I get the wires out in  late October. Vin went and got the car and we went round to the Elective care building, he left me in the front and went and parked the car again. Went up to where they do the bloods and surprise  surprise there was nobody waiting, so went straight in. Back to the car and free parking because we were not over the half hour stage. Bonus!
On our way home we thought we were a little bit early for the Costa at Aintree so wended our way towards home and decided to go to the one in Tesco, Vin needed a couple of bits too so that suited us. We both had very nice flat whites and spent  some time people watching. A good morning. 
Today Vin took our bedspread off to the laundrette in Crosby to get washed. Our washing machine s not big enough to take it so we needed a larger one to take it with enough room to move.  He was back in  time for our coffee this morning.
Jessie greeted us when we came home yesterday at least she greeted Vin not me. 
Look cute don't I? tickle my tummy, go on I won't bite!!! 

No comments: