Thursday 11 October 2018

What A Grey Day!

It is a grey day today. I have not long come upstairs to do the computing and Vin looked out of the window and said it looks like rain. Lo and behold no sooner had I sat down than it started and it is pouring down now all over the middle room window. Absolutely tipping down. If anyone is out in that they are welcome!
We of course didn't go out today we were out yesterday and are at Aintree tomorrow so have enjoyed a nice normal day in the house today. Very nice too. 
Jessie has had a lovely day following her daddy around. He did bring her up to me this morning and put her in front of me for a stroke, but...the minute I did she wriggled out of his arms and ran away! Nice! Mmmm maybe I will confiscate her cat food! no maybe not, Vin wouldn't be a happy bunny.  
My cat my rules. Keep off ! One man and his cat!

No comments: