Friday 19 October 2018

In Today!

Out yesterday so in today which is nice. Oh my mistake we were out on Wednesday not yesterday, we lead such interesting lives that I forgot!! Doesn't matter though.
It went quite cold last night so Vin lit a lovely fire, not so cold today but I notice that next door has clouds of steam coming out of their  boiler so they must be cool in there.  The quilt has washed really well so that was very worth doing, it is now over the landing to get a last airing before storing away.
Jessie had a little biting fit last night. She jumped up on Vin in the bed quite late too and sat on his front.I reached over and gave her a good stroke and she rubbed my hand, then went back to my book which is a very good one. Next thing a few minutes later Vin was going OW! She was having a real good nip at his fingers, naughty girl. Then she jumped down quickly and ran out of the bedroom. I wonder if I had annoyed her??
Working up the energy for my cream cake. Daddy will deliver it soon!!

No comments: