Wednesday 10 October 2018

Here Again!

Missing in action for a couple of days, laid up with a "blip" in my digestive workings. Haven't had one since November last year so doing very well really. Haven't a clue what caused this one must have been something I ate, but no idea what. Anyway all fine now so on the mend. 
Today we had an appointment to go to the dressings clinic at Ainttree fracture clinic basically to have my stitches removed from the two toes that were done.. Vin dropped me off at the entrance and I walked to the waiting area. To my surprise there were only two people waiting and no-one else!!! Very soon a nurse came and got me to go to the treatment room. She asked me if I wanted to wait for my husband but I said he would find me. He did about ten minutes later, by which time she had my toes undressed and was getting ready to do the stitches. They came out very easily  and the wounds look good. She redressed the foot and said she would see me again probably the end of October which would be to remove the wires.And off w went.  While I was waiting in the foyer for Vin to come back with the car she brought me a letter with the appointment and Vin saw it was for nine fifteen which is really early for us,  so he went to the receptionist and got it changed for eleven thirty which is fine. 
Jane has just rung up and she had just missed a bus, so went into the Tesco garage to get some butter while she waited. After around fifteen minutes she said guess what, there are three buses coming at once! Just like the joke. 
On the way back from  Aintree  Vin called into the garden centre over the way to see if they had any hanging baskets for the front door  They didn't really but the girl did say if you bring your own basket they will fill it for you and it is cheaper, so after we had been home he decided to take it back to get refilled. Good plan son!
Jessie has been asleep most of the morning but he did let her out in the back when he went for the basket, and when he got back she had come in on her own and was sat waiting for him. What a clever girly!!
Catching the Autumn sunshine! Not long to wait for some cream cake!

No comments: