Wednesday 18 July 2007

Birthday Girl.

Today is my birthday. I have had a lovely day so far, went for a nice coffee this morning then a trip round Formby Waitrose. Vin chose our evening meal for this evening...more later.
The sun is shining, for a change, and when we got back there was a beautiful arrangement of flowers in front of the door, with a Balloon waving in the breeze saying Happy Birthday. Card from Jane Bless her.
Vin bought me some beautiful red roses yesterday too I am a lucky girl.
Tonight a few treats...still calorie watching though..aren't we good. Weigh in this morning, I reckon we are down 6lbs in 3 weeks..not bad eh!
This evening we are having:
Melon Balls
Cranks..Butternut, Spinach and Mushroom Lasagne 253 calories
Baby carrots and Asparagus,
AND A PUDDING!!!!!
Fru..Passionfruit Brulee...now that IS a treat..we never have puddings.
Looking forward to that.

No comments: