Sunday 1 July 2007

Even More Rainy Sunday!!

Just had a cloudburst..and the cats are looking out of the window at the dancing rain thinking that they are imprisoned inside I suppose.
I am makeing a Sourdough loaf in the ABM, I just use the dough cycle then finish it off in the oven after the folding processes. Ran out of my normal Strong White Bread flour, so using some Wholewheat, and some Spelt flour which I have never used before so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I lijke the Oatmeal and Potato recipe so that is what we are having.
Tonight's meal is our usual Pizza with homemade tomato base
Roast vegetables
Salad with Avocado and baby plum tomatoes
The Healthy Eating Plan is going quite well thankyou, we watch the cheese we had for lunch spready ones rather than lumps, but I can't say we have noticed the pounds falling away. Still another two days till our first week so we shall see!

No comments: