Tuesday 9 October 2007

Last Minute....

Last minute bits and bobs. Went into Formby to get my new glasses this morning. VT is such a gorgeous man, whatever I ask him to do he does bless him, so we went to get the new specs. I ordered them from Specsavers, mainly because I wanted Reactions lenses. The sun on holiday tends to be quite bright and I didn't want to be fiddling with sunshades.
Then I went to M&S to get a new belt. Since we have lost the weight some of my tops are too loose and I wanted a belt to nip them in a bit.
Then we went to Maghull so I could take a twin-set back. I swopped it for a nice new top and a new bra. Well a girl can't have too many bras!! and it is a pretty one.
Didn't buy a speck of food today except for cat food!!
Tonight we are having:
Cauliflower and Broccoli au gratin,
Something from the freezer, new potatoes.
OR
Thai fillets,
Stir-fry vegetables,
3oz rice
Carrots.

No comments: