Thursday 11 October 2007

Packing Up A Storm!! Bye Bye Bloggie XXX

Well my case is packed and ready to go. If I have forgotten anything it's too bad, it's not as if we are a million miles away from civilisation anyway. I've tried to cover evcery eventuality, warm clothes and decent clothes etc. It's very difficult knowing what to take and you always take too much anyway. Probably bring half of it back unworn.
So I won't be posting for two weeks now, I shall miss it actually because I've become quite used to doing it most days. I'll try to keep a bit of a log while we are away so I can make a record of what we have had.
Weigh in this morning showed both of us to be a pound under the stones mark. VT 11stones so 10stones 13 lbs, and myself 12stones so 11stones 13 lbs. So I can say it has been a successful exercise since June 29th when we started.
It remains to be seen what we will put on when away, we will try not to go overboard, but there will of course be more meals out and Pizzas etc.And...American portions are HUGE! Sometimes a child's portion is enough.
Tonight we are having:
No idea..Something out of the freezer, something light really,
Carrots to use up.
So Bye Bye Bloggie for the time being....
I Will Be Nack!!!

No comments: