Saturday 6 October 2007

Sorting Out..

Trying to sort out clothes etc., for our holiday this morning. What a job... i was determined not to take a load of stuff this time so I have plenty of room to buy things when I'm there. But...I keep seeing things that I think I will need, and I know I won't. What happens is that you end up wearing the same things you wear when you are at home. One of the troubles is that since losing the weight clothes are fitting better so it makes you want to take more.Then there is shoes and make up and toiletries and jewellery and......
VT is painting the front door, well around the front door, it was looking scruffy and the paint was peeling off a bit, so he has re done the black gloos. He's done well this year. I have spotted a nice restaurant cxalled Cedar Street in Sturbridge so I am planning to take him for a nice meal there when we are away to make up for all of the ones we missed last year, my 60th and our anniversary and his birthday. We had a horrible year last year really so will make up.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese..Mini Spring Rolls from M&S,
Stir-fry veg done in fry Light,
Honey and coriander sauce,
4oz of Egg fried rice.
Weigh in this morning a mini one and we are both down another pound!! so that is good, and a bit of a boost. I reckon we have lost about 16-17 lbs each.

No comments: