Thursday 9 October 2008

Bath Book and Candle...

Sounds like a good title for a novel..but it isn't. Thursdays we quite often resort to a luxurious bath, with the baath oil of some sort, and a good bookwhatever I am reading at the time, and the lit candles on the edge of the bath. Always treat myself to a tiny square of chocolate in the bath. Real luxury.
VT went off on a bit of a mooch this morning, no particular reason, but he came back with cat food, and my chat magazine which they didn't have in the village shop. The cats are quite quiet today, Rusty seems a bit quiet, maybe it is the thyroid tablets kicking in. We shall have to see.
Weather a bit dull today, and I think it is a bit cold too. VT says I don't move around much which is true, but it isn't exactly a huge house to move around in is it!! Got the heater on in the bathroom anyway.
Tonight we are having:
A sort of Moussaka,
A healthy version with veggies, carrots potato and a cheese sauce on top.
I have some tomatoes to use up, and some mushrooms so could make it quite tasty but reduce the calories as well.

No comments: