Saturday 18 October 2008

October is rolling on and The Days are drawing in as they say...

That means that it is starting to get darker earlier. i suppose it won't be long before the clocks go back. At least this time round we get an extra hour in bed which is a good thing.
We have done the bedding today, all dried in the drier because it is too dampish to peg out. nothing like a lovely clean bed. looking forward to that tonight.
VT took himself off for a little trip this morning..I needed some red kidney beans so he had something to go for. He rang up when he wasd out to say he had seen a Ladies Detective Agency book in a charity shop did I want it. Course I did..only £1.29 a bargain..liovely condition too, looks like it has never been read.
Not a lot in the papers today, mostly full of doom and gloom and despondency. because of the financial situation. I got paid yesterday, and they have taken the extra £50 pounds a month tax off me..the ba*****s..totally not fair. Really made my blood boil that has.
Tonight we are having:
Tacos with chilli quorn mince,
Lettuce, tomato, soured cream and guacomole, and a tiny bit of grated cheese.
Yummy..

No comments: