Tuesday 14 October 2008

Not Such a Nice Autumn Day..

Later getting up this morning because I was watching a programme about small girls doing the beauty queen pageant circuit in the States. It was an interesting programme, but the children were done up like little dolls..very weird.All lipstick and eye shadow and mascara..odd.
Not such a nice Autumn day today, very drizzly and damp. Little Rusty ran down the garden and straight into the hut at the end of the garden. There she stayed for ages, and then ran back and sat on the back step getting wetter so she came in soaked. VT stood her on a paper and dried her off. Bless.
My parcel from QVC arrived this morning , a gorgeous pendant from Murano Glass, looks really nice, but I need a chain for it now.Keep a look out.
VT is shredding away in the back room, then he comes out with a black bag full of shredded paper.it's a scream.
Tonight we are having:
Not sure exactly...I have some nice veggies to use, so it might be a Vegetable gratin with Sausages (Quorn) or Fillets, or I might do a Roast Vegetable mixture with something from the freezer. I think it will be one of those meals that I will decide when I go down..
More at a later date... Watch this space!!

No comments: