Thursday 16 October 2008

Up and At Em!!

up with the lark this morning, nice and early to go out. We went off to The Cheshire Oaks this morning and afternoon.
Bought quite a few things I wanted. I'm in a Secret Santa exchange this year on the Delia Site, and my one wanted an apron and some cookie cutters so I got those. Bought a set of celebration ones, a bottle, champagne, candle parcel etc., and also a set of heart shaped ones in a whole load of different sizes. Got an apron in the kitchen shop, which is a James Martin one and it was reduced too so did well. So I have all my SS things now, all I have to do is post them nearer the day.
Also got a nice bag for Emma's baby present and some tissue paper and a nice card, so that is done as well. Didn't buy anything for myself today boohoo, but BT bought some new knickers, and a pair of trousers. Designed by Nigel Hall for M&S Autograph range. Should have been £35 reduced to £15 reduced to £11.99 reduced to £2.99!!!!!!!! yes you read it right £2.99. Since he is the original bargain lover he is well pleased.. and so he should be..a pair of designer trousers for £3.
For lunch we had a nice panini in Sainsbury's, very flat pepsi so we got some bottled water instead.
Tonight we are having:Quorn Escallopes of some sort..well we do have an awful lot of them..
Mashed Potatoes with leek,
Carrots and Swede

No comments: