Monday 15 December 2008

Amazon post...

Got my Amazon delivery today. Two books for £12 which is good value, Nigella's Christmas, and White Tiger, plus a present for VT. I have got all of his things now. Not too many he has everything so is very difficult to buy for, but I hope I have interesting things for him.
We nipped over to Maghull this morning for our Monday veggies and had a look round the square. I went to the bank, then to some of the shops. Had a look in Woolies, but didn't see much really. Bought a set of two teatowels for £1.67 which won't save them unfortunately.
Then went to Bon Marche and bought a new bra..they have very pretty bras there, then over to Somerfield for our veggies. They have fairly good ones on offer there, but not a huge selection really, and no Quorn to speak of.
Haven't done much today, intend to do the cards tonight and tomorrow. I need to do a bit of a news letter, not that there is much to put on it this year..which is a good thing really these days. Been quite a quiet year on the whole.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escallopes,
Potatoes squashed.
Mixed vegetables with a mushroom sauce.

No comments: