Thursday 11 December 2008

Get Organised!

Still a lot to do to get ready for Christmas. Cards are arriving daily, and I have to do ours. I generally put a little note in with them so I have to do that yet. I wish I was better on the computer really, there is so much I can't do that I would like to. We usually do a little newsletter to go in with them, but we haven't done anything exciting this year so far.
VT nipped out to Tesco this morning to get some Cat Chicken. They have a little bit of chicky every day at about 1.30 and they gather in the kitchen to wait for it, so we haven't got the heart to deny them that. If I had gone to Tesco I would have come back with loads of things, so he went. He just gets what is on the list. Very organised he is..not an impulse shopper like me.
He got some of the decorations down this morning, and I cleared the front romm a bit. There are bits and pieces everywhere though I wish it was clearer, VT does have a habit of putting things down and they are still there two years or mors later..but there again, he is lovely so who can complain?
Tonight we are having:
Carrots and Swede to use them up,
Something from the freezer, not sure what yet,
Saute potatoes.

No comments: