Tuesday 9 December 2008

Getting Straight!

Still unpacking from our holiday. I did my bag this morning, and VT did his a bit later. He had to stop his because little Rusty went to sleep on the bed and that means everything stops..well you can't disturb them can you.
I must make an effort not to take so many clothes next year. I took far too many this year, and didn't wear most of them. I was quite surprised not to have put any weight on over the break because we did have some treats like pasties and the like, but we can't have gone overboard too much. So that's a good thing.
We did the kitchen this morning too, put our new place mats on the table. I bought some Portmeiron ones and the coasters to match too, and they look really good. Gradually getting straight. It is nice to be home, especially with the little cats, you really miss them when you are away. Little Rusty follows you around for ages when we get her home. She goes back to the things she does, like the toast and marmite for her breakfast! and jumping on the bed at night. She didn't move from there all night Bless her.
Little Rusty has just jumped on my knee,and it is quite difficult typing with her perched on the knee! You have to stretch round her, but who cares, she can go on my knee any time!. She smells gorgeous..you can bury your face in her fur, and she is purring. It is the best feeling in the world.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escallopes of some sort, and
Gratin of vegetables, with cauliflower and broccoli and some small potatoes,
With a cheese sauce on top.

No comments: