Friday 19 December 2008

Thursday's and friday's Accounts.

Yesterday I didn't get round to doing the blog. Just ran out of time really. Had a long soaky L'Occitaine bath in the afternoon, so didn't get to do the usual blog entry. But, never mind. Nothing much happened anyway.
Been doing Christmas things on the last two or so evenings. Did my Christmas cards, but didn't do a newsletter to go with, but found that it takes so long to put a note in everyones card, I will definitely do one next year. Saves so much time, and biro! Getting a trickle of cards through, but quite late really this year.
Last Night we had:
Pasta Bake done with Spelt pasta and it was really nice.
I roasted some Butternut Squash in the morning and that was very tasty.
A tiny bit of garlic bread just two slices each.


Friday's Blog:
Today I had to go to Walton to have a blood test done before my appointment on January 5th.
It was actually very quiet, there was only me waiting so I went straight in. The girl had two goes at the arm and then I moved over to the other girl who got it first go.
We then went to Sainsbury's over the road to get some of the Christmas and weekend shopping.
Spent £100 in there Lord knows what on not like we bought a lot of wine or anything, just bits and pieces. We did get a lot of the Christmas items though so we are quite well stocked up. Got some Ben& Jerrys for Jane. I hope she comes home now or we will be stuck with it.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers baked in the oven,
Chips weighed out.
Mushy peas for VT and beans for moi,
Maybe a tomato too.

No comments: