Monday 17 August 2009

Busy monday..


Here he is. Chief coffee maker. Chief computer fixer. Chief cat looker after, and all round good man.
Awoken this morning by the postman..at least VT was, I don't hear the bell. It was a parcfel for moi from QVC, which was a watch I had ordered. This time it is great. I haven't had a lot of luck ordering watches. The first one was fine but the dial wasn't clear enough for me. The second ones were far too big, and I don't have a small wrist. This one is lovely. Black strap, and a lovely old fashioned dial, with dianmonique all round the face. I actually love this one.Hooray.
Then the phone went and it was the surgery to ask me to go in for an appointment. That is tomorrow at 9.30.
Then I try to put the computer on. Nothing. Zilch..black blank screen.
So we went to Crosby for the shopping..mainly vegetables and back for coffee. VT then sat down in front of the computer to see what was going on. Couldn't spot anything, and it wasn't responding to anything either. Eventually he took the side off and spotted some loose wires. He said he would have a go after lunch, and he did. Put the wires back and lo and behold it worked. Isn't he a clever boy. Well done VT.
So I am back online this afternoon and he is in the garden. Back to normal then.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn escalopes of some sort.
Mixed vegetables,
Mushrooms in a bit of sauce,
Small squashed potatoes.

No comments: