Tuesday 18 August 2009

Early Up..


VT and Jane..the loves of my life. Apart from the furry babies that is!

Up early this morning to go to an appointment with the Dr. They rang up yesterday to say there had been a letter from Walton about the medicine so I had to go for a consult. That is sorted and is now with the chemist.
We went from there to the Homebase mainly because we need some new lampshades for our bedside lamps. The shades on them is a dark wine colour, and VT feels that a lighter shade would give us more light to read by. I must admit I struggle sometimes,especially if my book has a smaller print than usual. He bought me a while ago a little lamp gadget that you attach to the book and it gives a brighter light, but the other night he complained that it dazzled him. I had a mega sulk and said "What did you buy it me for then" totally childish..but there was a point. He didn't say anything last night though. Thought better of it I think.
Tonight we are having:
A Rosemary Conlet recipe
Quorn Chasseur done with fillets onion, red wine (a tiny amount) and tomatoes,
8oz potatoes
Carrots and beans.

1 comment:

JennyMac said...

Change of plan. We didn't have the Rosemary Conley chasseur, mainly because we edidn't have any fillets.
So, we had peppered steak grills (Quorn) in a Madeira wine gravy with mushrooms.
Mashed potatoes..the Anya ones from Sainsbury's mash beautifully. Carrots and green beans. It was a very tasty tea actually.