Sunday 2 August 2009

Sunday proper now!



Sunday is when we do most of our baking really. Started off with a Sourdough Oatmeal loaf. The starter I leave overnight to mature then it is used the next morning.
As I type this it has just come out of the oven and the whole house is smelling beautiful.
VT went for his usual mooch this morning and said it was the market in Maghull, but not many stalls now. he said mainly meat ones and no veg ones or other types. I'm surprised it is still going actually.
Morrisons there is getting ready to open..due tomorrow, which will be good I like Morrisons..excellent for fruit and veg and I like the offers. The only problem will be parking!
Tonight we are having:
Pizza, a Tomato and Mozzarella one,
salad with agg and potato,
Potato salad for me and pasta salad for VT.

No comments: