Tuesday 21 September 2010

Chores!!

One of those days that we stayed in and did chores. I did a pile of ironing this morning, and VT cleared away the accumulated papers. He tends to keep them in a big pile, then gets rid of them in one go. I did the brasses at the front of the house, this is something I tend to forget so they become quite tarnished. As we go out of the house I say to VT remind me to do the brasses, then we come in and shut the door, and they never get done. Finished off with the kitchen floor which is a mega job since everything needs moving.
Lovely long baths this afternoon...great this retirement lark.
I think we might go out tomorrow to the Cheshire Oaks since we haven't been there for ages, and VT can give his car a good run.
Tonight we are having:
No idea whatsoever. I will see what there is in the freezer when I go down.

No comments: