Tuesday 28 September 2010

The World of Technology..

What a world we live in..it's all techno and is a language of its own. I have finally got the way into Facebook. I know a lot of peoiple use it but I have always avoidid things like that. Did have a toe in the water a bit ago but never really got the hang of it, but the lovely people on the Delia Forum have a site on there, so I have gone onto that.
VT has been trying to upload a load of photos on to a photobook, but he says that it is taking too long. He played a slide show of our New England photos from a couple of years ago, and we do have some fantastic photos. The colours are unbelievable all the pure shades of gold and red and the scenery was just gorgeous. Making me want to go there again I wonder of we can go next year? It isn't looking likely that we will have a holiday this year again, so it would be nice to think ahead. Maybe the dollar will be better by then too. I still have some left from the last time we went, and it's a shame not to use them. Isn't it?
Got a letter from John and Ann in Australia yesterday, and they are moving again, well by this time she will have moved. They have had a lot of houses in their time, which is funny because I have only had one!
VT went out this morning to get a hair cut, so he got a few things from Waitrose that we needed as well.He said it was the Fifteenth of June we last got hair cuts, we were both done on the same day..can't believe it was that ling ago! I just stayed in and did apile of the ironing!
Tonight we are having:
Carrots and Asparagus,
Garlic and cheese escalope,
Squashed potatoes
Mushroom sauce.

No comments: