Wednesday 29 February 2012

Kindle...

After a lot of looking, and some prevarication i have finally bought a Kindle machine. Bit awkward to buy because my first order charged me delivery, but I cancelled that, and went via another route. You have to buy it by the "add to basket " method then you get the super saver delivery free system.Got there in the end, and it is now ordered.
I have been thinking of getting one for a bit now, mainly because there are some paperbacks that I want to read, but the print is too small for me to read especially at night, and you can alter the text size on these.
looking forward to getting it now.
I stopped in this morning to do all the ironing, mostly bedding, while Vin went out to get a new tube for one of the little lights over the worktops, and get a few things from Tesco which is opposite. he also went to Specsavers to look at glasses but didn't see anything he fancied. Brought one of their magazines back with beautiful people all wearing their glasses. Why don't they have normal people wearing them? Same with the beauty programmes on television, when the advertise wrinkle creams and there isn't a wrinkle in sight, and the models are about twenty.My face is wrinkly and I use that cream!!!
Jane has just rung up, she is off today, and was just making Spag Bog for her tea. She said she had a real craving for a McDonalds chocolate milk shake..she always did like those. Exam week for her, chemistry was easy, but Biology was more difficult, she wasn't sure how she had done on that, Physics tommorow, so that was the revising she was doing today, with a break for her Spag Bog.
Oooh can't wait for my Kindle now!!! Shall order "Before I go To Sleep", I really fancied reading that, but the print was too small.
Tonight we are having:
Toad in the Hole
Mushroom gravy,
Butternut squash and sweet potato.

No comments: