Saturday 21 April 2012

A Bit Of A Hiccup!!!

Well! A lot of a hiccup actually. For the past two days I have been unable to access my Blog! Deep sighs! To be honest I am a creature who doesn't like change, and this one was thrust upon me. I kept getting a message in the middle of the page when I tried to make a new post, and it wouldn't go away, or let me access my page to write my update. What a pain! Vin has eventually solved it., and it appears I now have to enter via my Internet Explorer rather than my favourites which doesn't work any more. What is most annoying is that there was no warning...an email would have been at least useful, something to tell you what to do. The whole page is different, and nothing is the same as it was. What a pain. This all happened on Thursday/ Friday..a day when loads of things just went wrong. it was as they say, "One of those days!".We had been to Dobbies on Thursday, and Vin had bought some new solar lights. When he got them home, the black plastic pegs were missing. Quite funny really, because he had picked up abut three boxes, and finally selected one..which was of course, the one with the missing bits!!! Typical. Came home and one or other of the caats had overshot the end of the litter tray, so that had to be cleared up..then the blog started playing up! Lovely day..What a performance. Today I am having a quick go on this to see if it works really, so a short blog. vin has gone off to crosby to get the naughty cats some chicken, and a few other things. Tonight we are having: Chinese Dippers with a sauce, Stir fry vegetables Egg fried rice 1/2 a packet between us Plum and ginger sauce.

No comments: