Thursday 26 April 2012

A Drizzly Outing...

Had a little outing this morning. it was a sort of non day really with nothing planned. Vin clearly wanted to go out somewhere so I suggested that we nip over to maghull which we did. I wanted to have a look at the Bon marche store there since the ormskirk one has closed down it is the nearest. Got a pair of trousers for the house, and a bra in a fetching shade of....Purple!! Everything was 20% off today, so saved quite a bit of money. The store is wall to wall short sleeved tops and sleeveless vests etc., which is a bit oddd since the weather outside is drizzly and grey. getting ready for when it warms up I suppose. i said to the girl behind the counter that I was a refugee from Ormskirk and she said You're very welcome! Vin had some stuff to get, and I went down to the Superdrug because I had forgotten my night cream. I slap it on every night in the hopes of keeping the wrinkles at bay..but I'm probably wasting my money. Keep trying though. Tonight we are having: Something from the freezer butternut squash mashed Some squashed Jersey potatoes.

No comments: