Tuesday 22 May 2012

Busy! Busy!!

Another nice day today, but I can't say it's terribly hot yet though. QWe had to wait in today, because there was going to be a delivery from the medical couriers of my "Aranesp" injectins. They come about every eight weeks, but it goes very quickly.ONly seems like about two weeks since the last delivery. Since we were in for the day, I decided tog et the pile of bedding ironed and out of the way. Vin did loads of bits and pieces, including vacuuming under the fridge and freezer which he said was very dusty. I just ignre the dust since it is quite hard to see it actually. Thing is, the sun is starting to shine through the window and does make it show up more now. More mundane bits and bobs and gorgeous baths this afternoon with candles book and a tiny little toblerone mini chocolate bar. i wonder if anyone reads a kindle in the bath? i think I'd be scared of dropping it in the water, but it's very tempting. My book at the moment is so lovely.."The Knitting Circle" just a joy to read, one of those books you will be really sorry to finish. I wish Jane was a reader. She isn't which is odd since Vin and I are surrounded by books. Tonight we are having: Something from the freezer, not sure what yet, Maybe pasta actually

No comments: