Thursday 31 May 2012

Rather An Odd day!!

Opened the curtains this morning to a grey rainy and wet day. Typical actually, since vin was out in the garden yesterday watering his plants. We had to go into crosby this morning to the bank to pay jane's rent money in for her. What shuld have been a simple operation turned into a major exercise!! The intention was for me to get £250 out of my bank machine which is my limit for the day, and Vin was going to get £50 out of another account that we have to make up the shortfall. he got to the machine first and proceeded to get £250 out of the other account. That completely confused me, because I was getting the £250 out.! he couldn't see that what he had done was not right..and I couldn't for the life of me get him to admit his error. So we had the makings of a tiff.. I was completely confused and he was arguing the toss. So, instead of being a really simple transaction it turned out to be a mega one. He ended up paying the surplus £200 back in the other account..so I ask myself who is in the right... Answer...MOI! On the way back from a wet and horrible Crosby, we called in at the garden centre over the road, because he wanted to get a new fitting for his hosepipe. I let him go in on his own while I gave my poor befuddled brain a rest! At least he was happy when he came out, he got just what he wanted and it was on offer, so problem solved. he said the girl was laughing..pouring down with rain, and he is buying hosepipe fittings! Just had a major scare. I was typing away on this and all of a sudden it goes"Goodbye" and shuts down! Gosh I hate it when it does that, you think you are going to lose everything. Somehow..Lord knows how, got it back. More by good luck than good management. The weather has cleared up a bit today now, and isn't raining any more. Wonder if the Olympic Torch got wet..it is due round here in the next day or so. About the computer going down..Vin has just come up to say his netbook had done the same downstairs. must be something with the broadband. Tonight we are having: pasta Bake with mushrooms, A little bit of garlic bread.

No comments: