Wednesday 23 May 2012

Outing...

Decided on a little trip out today, so we took ourselves over to Ormskirk. Pleasant little market town with a market on a Thursday and a Saturday. So nothing on today. Quite quiet and very easy to get round. We needed some fishless fingers from Holland and Barratt and Vibn is running out of his blueberry honey so worth going for those. I had a look round Waterstones, but couldn't see any books I wanted and no-one to ask for help either, so gave up and came out of there. One or two places i wanted to go to so did that, and ended up in Superdrug for my night cream which isn't doing my wrinkles any good whatsoever!! Maybe i need the £75 a pot stuff!! Some of the shops are looking a bit bereft these days, some closed down so empty..will become charity shops i suppose eventually. Gosh I really do miss my Bon Marche shop..feel totally lost without that, always got something in there, and the one in Maghull definitely isn't the same. I think Vin misses it too, he used to shove me in there and knew I would be a while!Shorts beginning to appear today, some men just shouldn't be seen out in them.. and plenty of the young ones in summery clothes. Not that it was that warm actually, but very pleasant. Strolled down to morrisons where we had parked the car, and got our coffees there. Excellent for coffees and extremely cheap too. An awful lot of Grannies and Grandads with small children in there. Must be saving the nation a fortune in childcare costs. Only intended to get a few things which we did in one basket, but it was still £19..God knows what I bought for that. Home in good time for our lunch and the cats waiting for their chicken. Little Rusty is a bit off colour today, chucking up a bit here and there. Always on the carpets..typical.
Tonight we are having: Pasta..maybe a macaroni cheese A bit of garlic bread Mushrooms.

2 comments:

ON THE TOP said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

JennyMac said...

Thankyou.. I hope life is sunny where you are.
I didn't think anyone read my blog..i keep it as a sort of diary for myself
Take care XX