Wednesday 2 May 2012

Car day Today..

Vin was out earloy with his car this morning.I was going to read the rest of my book on the Kindle till bobby decided to jump on my front. That stopped that, so i got up and had a go on the computer. Been trying to finish my letter to John and Ann in Australia. It is her birthday later this month and I have some stuff to go into a parcel for it. The one I sent to John for february seemed to go well, he enjoyed the motor cycle magazine anyway..thought he would. As I type this, he has just rung up the garage and the car is ready for collection so he has gone off on the little bus to Crosby to collect it.Bit of a faff, but there aren't any garages nearer. I had a day in today, did bits and pieces, worked on the computer a bit. Vin was on edge waiting to hear about his car, but that is fine in the end.
The car in front of our mansion....not.... Tonight we are having: freezer fodder. pasta of some sort with a tomato sauce. possibly a simple pasta bake with mushrooms. A bit of garlic bread.

No comments: