Friday 23 November 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel!!

I hope so...got a phone call this morning from the consultants secretary to say that she had arranged an appointment with the anaesthetist for monday afternoon at 1.30 for a pre operation session.  Well that has been a long time coming I do have to say, since isaw the consultant on the 28th September!!Maybe things will get going a bit now. bearing in mind that I went to the GPs on the 8th of June..I never imagined that it would all take so long to be sorted.The NHS in Aintree certainly drives exceedingly slowly!!
Jane rang up at lunchtime to say that she was on her way home, and they had finished. She had been on a tour of the hospital this morning and gone to all the different sections. She seems to be enjoying this cours thank goodness.Her skelington arrived yesterday from Sainsbury's online. It is a flatpack and you have to put it together yourself with little butterfly clips. It was ten pounds and she said it was keeping her quiet anyway..
Vin stayed in today and did bits and bobs. He did my hair colour this morning, he is really good at doing the root touch up,,it is actually ages since it had been done and the roots were looking quite grey so it was well in need of doing. I am now my normal shade of dark brown. Nosy Vin has just been in here fixing a light bulb and reading this over my shoulder..I told him off and said it was private but he said it was on the Internet and anyone could read it! True I suppose..it's not really private but my sort of diary. i started it in 20007 the day that Gordon Brown became Prime Minister, and at least it's lasted longer that he did. Poor Gordon i still think he got a rough deal...
Tonight we are havinbg:
Fishless fingers
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for moi
Chiops (Hooray) 200 grms.

No comments: