Tuesday 13 November 2012

Somewhere In Cyberspace???

I sit down at about fourish every day to do my blog entry, and yesterday was no exception. However, the puter was playing up a bit, or it could have been the site..probably was..and my entry for the day which was quite a long one totally disappeared.  The computer just said "goodbye" in that infuriating female voice and it all just went.. God knows where..I don't and I couldn't retreive it either. I do wonder where they all go!
Ah well, another week is passing by and there is still no more news about an appointment. I can't believe that it was the beginning of June when I went with my problem to the GP and she referred me to the gynae clinic..here I am having had tests etc., and an eventual referral to the right clinic colo/gastric one and still waiting.  Over five months later and no further on really. The wheels of the NHS are grinding exceedlingly slow in my case.  Christmas adverts all over the show and not really feeling like Christmas at all. probably will when the decorations go up.
Vin took my money off to Crosby Sainsburys today, it is the nearest store I suppose, and only takes about ten minutes to get there. He is getting really good at shopping now and spotting the offers too. He also went to B&M bargains where we get cat food..household paper like kitchen rools and loo paper etc., excellent quality and much cheaper than the supermarkets. The cats love their cat food..and will turn their noses up at the big brands sometimes. Fussy little beggars! They are funny at the moment. Vin had got some new cat litter, which is in granules in a blue bag, and they are both just sitting on it ..we think it makes a noise they like, but it's really odd to see bobby just perched on it with a rapt look on her face. Hilarious!We used to have a tiny little cat called Jemima a tiny bundle of ginger fur, who used to roll over in the new cat litter, she used to go on her back and turn over in it and that was the old fullers earth stuff so you would get clouds of dust everywhere and she would be covered in it. Poor little Jemmy, she had epilepsy quite bad, and it used to be bad when there was a full moon..very strange that. She went missing one day and we searched and searched but never found her. We think she probably had a fit somewhere and didn't recover. Little sweetie she was..a rescue cat too.

Tonight we are having:
Escalope with mozzarella and pesto
Baby potatoes squashed
Mixed veggies with a hollandaise sauce
Mushrooms.

No comments: