Thursday 8 November 2012

Smells like a burger bar in Here!!

Well it does. Vin decided that he would have a burger for his lunch for a change since he had a nice bun from the shop at the end of the road. So I said there was one in the freezer and he found a box of two that were freezer burnt and missed the one I meant. Anyway he found that and gently fried it for his lunch. Now the house smells like a burger bar. Quite a strong smell but he's lit some nice Yankee candle things so it will go soon.. I hope!   I had a cheese sandwich and a pack of crisps for mine..The poor relation!!
Very dull and dark today, it seems to be one of those days when you have to put lights on everywhere you go, and it's going quite dark already at four thirty. Not rained today but looked like it was going to.
Very little to say today really. Nothing much happening in the house, and not much happening in the news either. Bradley Wiggins was knocked off his bike that's all really :), not that that is funny but it makes the headlines!
Vin went off to Formby to get some logs from Homebase and get some petrol. So I sit at home and spend my money even if I don't move... Jane hasn't rung up today, but she did ring up yesterday wanting me to lend her the rent money for this month because her student loan hasn't come through yet, and she can't get her bursary sorted till that is done.  Bank of Mum and Dad eh!!!
Tonight we are having:
Baby potatoes.
mixed vegetables
Something to go with them from the freezer.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - I would be alright in your house as I've got a cold; therefore, no sense of smell!!! Judyx

JennyMac said...

Hello..long time no hear!
Between the scent of the burger and the smell of garlic coming through from next door..yesterday was a blast!
Hope your cold is getting better..I hear a nice hot toddy helps XX