Tuesday 26 March 2013

At Long Last...

We got up a bit late this mornng so we didn't go over to the M&S in Aintree as we had thought. In the end I stayed here and Vin went off to Tesco for a few veggie things for the week.
At long last my Lulu Guinness purse/make up bag arrived. This has been ordered twice. The first one was marked as returned when I hadn't even received it, so I contacted them and they did another order, without charging me postage which was good. That was last week, and it finally came today.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-Too-Many-Accessories-Purse.product.154301.html?sc=154301-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-154301
It's lovely, very expensive, but quite simply I don't care!! i wanted a bag to put in my handbag so that I could put my stoma bits and pieces in for when I go out. Just the right size too..it's lovely. Glad it came in the end!
Vin came back very quickly, got some veggies and a few other bits and bobs, and arrived home just as the electric meter reader came. Good job the man wasn't leaving, that would have looked odd!
Snow all but gone but still cold not Easter weather at all. reports of lots of lambs dead in some areas of the country, Northern ireland and Cumbria. Poor little things, they didn't stand a chance in this weather.  I don't know how people can eat lamb!!
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with gruyere cheese
mushroom sauce
Carrots broccolli and cauliflower
Baby potatoes sliced and fried.

No comments: