Thursday 28 March 2013

Here's Hoping...

That today's post goes right. Yesterday for some unearthly reason I had no end of trouble getting it done. I think one of the problems was that I had put a photo of little Rusty on and then it all went wrong from there. Goodness knows why. The Internet is still a big mystery to me!
Very good night's sleep last night, but the night before was terrible, again no reason, but left you tired all day. We didn't have to get up too early today,my blood test was for 10 to 11 so a nice leisurely start. Vin brings our coffee up and we have a bit of a chat till he goes for his shave.
over the road to get my blood pressure done which is still low, so stay off the Amlodopine for now, and she took the bloods that the Dr wanted. Asked about the tests that they did at Aintree (yesterday) and it seems that the two results are separate, so not duplicated so that cleared that up. I was worried that the bloods I had done yesterday at Aintree would appear on my computer records as well, but it appears not. Made an appointment for 3.30 next Thursday to get the results but was later contacted by the surgery to say the Dr isn't on till 4 so re-arranged the time till then.
Came out of the surgery and then went along to Dobbies to get our free coffees for this month before it runs out. Had a bit of a mooch round there, I saw some nice little dipping crackers with olive oil for the weekend and a little waxed Cheshire Cheese so got them later after we had our coffees. Quite busy in there,lots of people having big meals very tempting plates of chips! Vin had a flat white coffee and I had my usual Americano. Good coffee there actually. Home by Oneish, so a nice morning. Still cold though and quite windy over there at Dobbies.
Little Rusty seems a bit better toda. Vin had a bit of a go at her tail after lunch, it was getting sticky with her little nose running on it when she sleeps. She didn't like that and struggled a bit. Pity you can't tell them that it is for their own good.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer,
Remaining mixed veggies
Potato croquettes
A few mushrooms to go with.

No comments: