Wednesday 17 January 2018

Busy Busy!

I had an appointment at Aintree this morning at the Podiatry clinic for 11o'clock. We actually got going quite quickly and got there early. Waited a little while while Vin went to park the car.  Called in by Joanne one of the lovely podiatrists , and I haven't seen her for a while. Vin caught me up later, then said he would go and get my slippers. We had got a letter last week or so that they were ready for collection. Joanne said that Ashley was around and she might have them, but she rang for them instead. They arrived just as Joanne was finishing my feet off so she fitted them to try them. They are a really nice burgundy  colour which is just me.  Very comfortable and a lot lot better for walking on than the other flip flop thingies! 
Another appointment made for four weeks time, I think they want to keep an eye on my feet. That's fine by us!
After that we needed to go and get a blood test done which was way over in the elective care centre.  Vin said it was too far to walk but I thought it would give my shoes a good try, so off we set. Did falter a tiny bit in the middle but kept going and got there, quite proud of that!  Had my blood taken by Jennifer who has done it quite a few times before, and I always say Hello Jennifer and she replies the same. She is really good at doing the blood and gets it first time. 
Went downstairs to the front, and  I waited in the foyer while he went for the car. he was parked right on top on the roof so I thought he would be ages but he was surprisingly quick.  It was just about twelve so we decided to go and get a Costa at the retail park. That was really quiet today not so many people in there despite it being lunchtime. I had a lovely small skinny latte and Vin had an Americano because that was what he fancied.  Sat and people watched for a bit chatted for a bit and then made our way home.  I think we did quite a lot today really. 
When we got back little Jessie hadn't moved. She was in her basket when we left and was still there when we got back. Then she deigned to get up and move a bit.  So she didn't have a busy day!


No comments: