Thursday 25 January 2018

Window Cleaning!

The day started quite nice and bright, but Vin was looking out of the window upstairs and said that next doors were having their windows cleaned. I said it always rains after the window cleaners have been. Sure enough, at lunchtime it started tipping down with rain. It has cleared up a bit since then but still very grey and drizzly. 
We had decided not to go out today anyway, but did a bit of ringing up. I  wanted my hair cutting since it has grown such a lot recently, thank goodness. Vin went to get his done yesterday and had said that my hairdressers had moved to opposite the Grapes pub in Formby . He had looked in his diary and I haven't had my hair cut since July!! so it was certainly time to get it done. 
Our Jane rang uplast night, she had been to ASDA and got her hair dye for a fiver from there. All she needs to do now is get her hair cut and complete the family hair cuttings!
Got a nice letter from Ann in Australia this morning which Vin read out to me because I can't read her tiny writing. Always an interesting read, all about the family and pets and television viewing. Surprising just how many British programmes they get,  Usually later than our showing of cours but it doesn't seem too much later. 
Little Jessie didn't wake uptoo early this morning probably because it was darker than normal, but after Vin went down to feed her she went to sleep in her basket for the rest of the morning. 
She will rouse herself when we get round to our Countdown and coffee.!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording. I got so connected with this End of lease cleaning home bush that I couldn't stop examining. I am astonished by your work and skill. Much gratitude to you for such a degree. Regards,