Friday 26 January 2018

"Watermania"

When I came upstairs to do my blog on the computer Vin followed me to show me a video of Watermania. We used to go there loads when we went to Florida to Disney. It actually wasn't anything to do with Disney itself but was a separate water park. We loved it there because it was so much quieter and nicer than the big Disney ones. It was lovely in there, the cruising creek  I could sailed  round for ever!  Sadly it is now derelict and unused, such a shame because it was a real treat to go there.  Happy Days!
We didn't go out today but did do a bit of browsing on here. Vin also went over to the surgery to arrange an appointment for my update or review, whatever it is. Total waste of time because I had one with the kidney clinic last week, and all was really good. Still they would not let me rest till  I had it done.
Little Jessie woke her daddy up fairly early this morning because it was brighter, then went back in her basket most of the day since. She did go outside mid morning and had a little mooch in the garden. Thankfully she never goes any further than that. Then Vin came into the middle room with our lunch and  looked out of the window. She is sat by the back door he said and rushed to let her in. 
Back in her bed to wait for her touch of cream later, but she will have a bit of a rest first!!

No comments: