Tuesday 23 January 2018

Out and About!

Sort of!  I had an appointment in Aintree for the nephrology clinic, which is the kidney people. That was for twenty five to twelve, but we left on time and got there early. No traffic! Vin left me at the front and got me up to the first floor then went off to park his car. 
I got my blood pressure done, weight (much the same) quite pleased about that. She took my specimen and then I had to wait again. We seemed to wait for ages today, but the Dr., I saw wasn't particularly speedy. He had a student doctor with him so was probably going through notes etc with her. 
Anyway he was very nice, I have seen him before, so he didn't spend time going through everything with the past history like some of them do. He said I was doing fine, in fact everything is stable and to carry on with what medications I am on. 
In fact he said he had never seen such a turn around with the Diabetic control, that was spot on. Pleased with that. Had another blood test to do before we went which is for lipids, and then another in three months for the Aranesp, and see me again in six months! 
When we got back in the car we went to the Co-Op because Vin was after some of their nice mints but they didn't have any. So we came home to a lovely little skinny macchiato and a little shortbread.  Rest of the day as normal. 
Little Jessie hadn't moved all morning she probably had a good sleep while we were out  and she was undisturbed. Vin always leaves the radio on for her so she can listen to radio two!!!!!
Just about lifts her head up when we come home!

No comments: