Thursday 10 May 2018

Bright and Sunny !

It is now bright and sunny, started off a bit overcast but brightened up later on. We are in today since we are out at Aintree tomorrow at the fracture clinic which is to see Mr Butcher. That is at eleven twenty so we need to be up and going quite early. 
Nothing much doing today except routine things. Jane rang up last night she had been on two till ten shift and was on half eight to half four today.  Her shifts are terrible I don't know how they put up with them.  She keeps them on her phone don't think I could put up with that.  Seems to work for her though. 
I woke up this morning to see  Jessie sat on top of her daddy and giving me the evils.  Every time I turned my head she was there looking at me and Vin was fast asleep. I could feel these eyes glaring at me. 

See what I mean! Glaring !!

No comments: