Thursday 31 May 2018

Tootsies!

Up earlyish this morning because it was the appointment at the podiatry clinic. Vin says little Jessie doesn't bother  coming up now because he goes down first. I told him she has trained his body clock now so he wakes up at feed Jessie time ! 
The appointment was for eleven o'clock and we were there on time as we usually are.  I waited in the waiting area and Vin joined me very quickly as he was parked on the second level. We only sat there for a few minutes and Cathy came and called me in. That was a nice surprise because last week we had the same time appointment and sat waiting for an hour till we were called in. Today she said they had four cancelled appointments so they weren't busy.  We were out in about half an hour so since it was nice and early today we got to go for a Costa.
Vin drove us to the retail park that we usually go to and we went into a very quiet Costa. I thought it would be really busy with it being half term but it wasn't. Did get busier as it got later on towards lunchtime. but very pleasant. I had a flat white and Vin had a coconut soya latte which I had a taste of and it was lovely.  We sat and people watched for a while then off home. 
Quite nice and sunny this afternoon and Jessie was out in the garden for a while this  morning Vin said she didn't want to come in with him and she was enjoying some time sitting in the sun. 
Sittin in the sunshine I shall come in when I want to thank you. 

No comments: