Wednesday 9 May 2018

Tootsies!

Off again to the podiatry department at Aintree. Our appointment was for 1.30. So we had a nice early coffee and a listen to the Popmasters Quiz and it was time to move. By the time we had gone upstairs to get changed it was ready to go. Quite quie5t outside and it lookedlike we were making good time till we got to Ince Woods and somebody was doing road works with traffic lights, the temporary ones much further along and it was snarling everything up. it is surprising just how quickly  the traffic builds up both ways too. The opposite direction was really chocked up.  Eventually  we got through and actually got there on time. 
Had my feet re-dressed  they do them really carefully, loads of padding to protect the toes from rubbing and padding on my right one to stop a blister forming. Maybe one day I shall get back in the shoes again. 
We were back by three so we went straight to our lunch and had yoghurts and crisps which is nice and quick.  It was lovely and sunny when we went out but it started raining when we were eating our lunch. Now it is tipping down but it looks like it is clearing up. 
I had my thinner pyjamas out last night but when I went to bed decided to stay with my soft ones.  Bit cool still once the hot weather went.  What a country! 
Little Jessie was up really early this morning according to Vin, very very early ! Doesn't wake me up though. He got up to feed her then made some tea and came back to bed.  When we went out she was in her basket and still there when we came back. Hadn't moved a muscle. Tired I suppose. 
Out in the sun !

No comments: