Thursday 17 May 2018

Tootsie Day!

Today revolved around the appointment with the podiatry clinic at one thirty.  The normal routine is to  get up reasonably then  have our breakfast and a mid morning coffee and biscuit then get ready and off we go. Left at one ish and got there well on time. Seen by Cathy who called me in quite quickly redressed my feet and left. Home by about ten past two, pretty good going really. 
We left in bright sunshine, and I wore my new sunglasses which are great and very comfortable to wear too. Pleased I bought those. 
Little Jessie was asleep in her basket when we left and was still there when we got back. Hadn't moved. 
She was in the middle of the bed this morning when I woke up freezing because she was weighing down the covers and I had a leg out. Well you can't move them can you ! 
How can you move that ! 

No comments: