Saturday 15 November 2008

Afternoon Naps..

Have we joined the band of people who nod off in the afternoon? Not really, but we did have a disturbed night's sleep last night. We both seemed to wake up at about half past two. VT got up to go to the bathroom and that woke me up. It doesn't usually, but I had been awakish for some reason. Anyway he looked out of the window and there was a family walking over the road with a small child. So he tells me. So I am wide awake then. He gets back into bed to go to sleep again, but I know I am wide awake, so tickle him a bit which annoys him so he is wide awake!! Upshot is we put our lights on and he goes down to make a lovely drink. We read for a bit then eventually go to sleep.
Consequently we have a nap after our lunch this afternoon..and why not! We were watching Heartbeat, and if anything is guaranteed to make you drop off it is that!
Bed washing day today, but can't hang things out because it is too colkd, mind you it is all back on the bed by 5.30 ish.
Tonight we are having:
Delias Madrad egg and spinach curry.
Stir fried vegetables,
banana and chutney
Tomato and red onion
Poppadums.
One packet of basmati rice between us.

No comments: