Thursday 13 November 2008

Parcel Post..

Spent the morning packing up the Secret Santa parcel to send to the Delia online Member who is my partner for this year..Baking Jean. VT is wonderful at packing, he does parcels so well. neat corners, and beautifully labelled. Puts me to shame. I also did the bauble swap one too. That is going to Jodance..Joanne Saunders. but will send that later I think.
My SS parcel contained:
A book..Have cake and eat it..
A set of heart shaped cookie cutters,
A set of celebration cutters ,
An apron..James Martin apron. Quite nece things I think, and some of the things she had asked for.
Then we did the kitchen floor, and the bathroom and the front porch, so all is tidy.
Then lovely bath, book and candles this afternoon.
Tonight we are having:
HotPot..with assorted vegetables, and Quorn beef style chunks.

No comments: